IGNORED

[2012] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

The other day off the 237 entrance on 101, a jet black 370 slowed down to give a thumbs up - woohoo!

Now to look at that fuel pump today..

Justinyee,

I work close to 101 & 237. Once my engine's back together, we should have a mini Z-meet and a beer after work!

I took the front calipers apart - again - to once again try to find and alleviate the never ending screaming brake problem. I don't really think I can remember a time on either Z (260 or 280) when there was no screaming as the brakes were applied. I tried a different supper sticky brake pad adhesive to adhere the backing plates to the brake pads. We'll see if this works or not. ......(I'm betting not)

tried to sell my 78 280z 2+2. after no luck and some random time off last week decided to fix a fuel leak. what was supposed to be a $20 EFI fuel hose refresh turned into new injectors, hoses, clamps, new filters, oil, rear tires, starter, battery, and cleaned up the electric debauchery that was the fuse box. night/day difference, been driving it a lot the past two days. guess what's not for sale? for now at least...

got the thumbs up on roscoe & 405 this morning. nice! the honk was loud, made me jump.

• 4 weeks later...
Justinyee,

I work close to 101 & 237. Once my engine's back together, we should have a mini Z-meet and a beer after work!

Certainly!

Yesterday i was driving back down 880 and saw 5 350z driving together. 4 of them exited off Auto Mall Parkway. Only 1 of them gave me the thumbs up :]

I just realized - last day of the year for this thread! woohoo! go out and do something w/ that Z!

Lucky the one that have salt free roads, here a tiny mist of snow flakes and the salt brigade did it's attack ;)

Stalling on putting my Z in hibernation from harsh weather, local weather for the next few days are sunny/dry and above 40 degrees.At the first salt road alert she goes for her beauty sleep, so a few more days of fun with her,,,;)
That day came and she is resting, good thing is that the local Fiat group has winter events,,,post-25833-14150821862966_thumb.jpg ;)