seat foam - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

seat foam

Featured Replies

Be warned that replacing the foam can cause you to sit higher in the car. Not an issue unless you are over 6 foot. I replaced mine a while back and now my head hits the roof when I go over bumps. This was never an issue with the old foam. I bought my foam from MSA along with their leather seat covers. You may have different results with other vendors.

Be warned that replacing the foam can cause you to sit higher in the car. Not an issue unless you are over 6 foot.

Make that 6 foot or over. I have to lean my seat back to keep my head from rubbing the headliner. LOL

Make that 6 foot or over. I have to lean my seat back to keep my head from rubbing the headliner. LOL

Have you taken the spacers out from under the seat?

Steve

I left in one spacer so that I could get the nuts/wrench over the bolt. I may just have to take out those spacers. I guess every millimeter counts.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Well...im 6 feet 3 inches so maybe i should not replace that foam after all...

Damn. I was hoping to replace the foam but I am 6' 3"

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.