IGNORED

My old 240 is on EBay....cool.

mally002

I was glancing through EBay and saw my old 240Z for sale. Here's a link for anyone interested.

The buyer back when I sold it seemed to be a great guy and had a very nice collection of cars, hope he gets his price and had fun with the car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-DATSUN-240-Z-MANUAL-TRANSMISSION-GREAT-CONDITION-/150688215225?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2315b7b0b9

The green car is a solid, honest car. If the current seller has good pictures of the underside, it's a really good candidate for selling to a buyer in Europe. The Europeans have no problem paying what these cars are worth, while Americans are all looking for bargains.

The green car is a solid, honest car.

I recall there being an issue with the floors at least http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?34973-Give-it-to-me-straight....How-Bad.

Too bad that the current ebay listing didn’t mention it at all

The Europeans have no problem paying what these cars are worth, while Americans are all looking for bargains.

Part of that is due to the ridiculously low value of the dollar these days, but yes, Datsun owners are a pretty cheap bunch in general.

Hey Mike,

Yes the floors did have an issue, however Charlie helped me with that and both floors were redone. Really the only thing the Green Z needs is a good engine detail.

For any potential buyers, it's solid but needs some minor attention.

Arne......I'm going to jack my own thread, hows the Porsche?

I also got a little toy to redo this winter....A 1968 912.

Arne......I'm going to jack my own thread, hows the Porsche?

I also got a little toy to redo this winter....A 1968 912.

Good, I'm enjoying it. It is a different beast. The 912 should be fun. I would have loved a long hood, but I needed something ready to drive, and the pre-impact bumper cars in that condition are beyond my current budget.