IGNORED

My 240z is almost done

logan1

Well i had the windshield installed on my 240z yesterday and was finally able to take it out of the garage after a rather lengthy 2 years of restoration. The car still needs a bit of work to get it to a 100% but i could not resist taking and sharing a few pictures. The car still needs to be color sanded and buffed. I'm also waiting on my upgraded headlight and taillight harnesses from MSA and a friend will be over tomorrow to weld in some rear brackets so i can mount the 7/8" sway bar in the back. Right now the car is a lil too slammed but i'll be raising it up an 1" or 2.

IMG_0165-1.jpg

IMG_0163-1.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0160-1.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

thanx for the support guys. I'm really proud of how well the car has turned out. I did all the work myself including painting the car in my garage.

Gary I have adjustable suspension and will be raising the car approx 2" before I start driving it.

QUESTION / PUBLIC OPINION

Since the current tint on the windows done by the previous owner is rather low quality shoddy job that is now stating to peel. Should I

a. Get it re-tinted with a dark tint?

b. Get it re-tinted with a light tint?

c. Get it re-tinted with a is some color other than the regular black tint?

d. Remove the tint completely?