Its so pretty!!!! - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Its so pretty!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Jim

You have to post a picture!!! I would love to see your engine! Glad to hear about how much you like the exhaust. I can hardly wait until its up and running.

Carl

Nice engine. More reasons for me to buy that MSA header!

OK Carl - a couple of engine pics, but only because you asked. You topped me in at least one area - you replated your fuel rail. These shots are of the "fully dressed" engine just before it went into the car. The carbs work was by Z Therapy.

One item to watch on your MSA exhaust system. There is a welded-on hanger on the "S" pipe. For my car it was not in the correct location to easily attach to the hanger bracket mounted to the differential. I angled the MSA rubber insulator on the "S" pipe and got it attached but it placed too much stress on the original hanger and it split off at the molded rubber. I plan to get a bolt-on hanger fabbed and be able to attach to the diffy hanger.

Jim

post-22303-14150816209813_thumb.jpg

post-22303-14150816209528_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thanks Jim,

Your engine looks great. Seeing the pictures reminds me I forgot to give him the heat shield. I better drop it off soon!

Carl

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.