240Z brake booster - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z brake booster

Featured Replies

How can you tell if your brake booster is good?

Shame on you, Guy.:finger: The procedure for testing the Master Vac is in the FSM. Just read the BR section. In the 72 FSM, it starts on page 21. While I know you are referring to your 71, it should be the exact same procedures.

By the way, give me a call on my cell phone when you get to the convention.

  • Author

Will do......We should get there Monday at about 2:00. I found the test in the FSM......If I can get all the plumbing to run the test, it should answer my question. Guy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.