IGNORED

How long to install Grant steering wheel?

240zdave

Well, I put the wheel on last night, and after driving it to work this morning, I am going to have to do some adjusting. The wheel is slightly off center, turned a little to the right, so I will take it loose and move it back to the left. Also, the horn is not working. There were 2 sets of instructions with the wheel. The supplement said that for some painted wheels (either the 3-hole or the 5-hole, can't remember), there was supposed to be some sort of foil thingy to provide the ground. There was no foil thingy in the package, so I just connected the one wire in the adaptor to the small terminal in the center of the horn button and called it done. I did bend the copper pickup up to where it touched the copper ring on the back of the billet adaptor. I also apparently hammered in the roll pins too far. They need to be pulled out and readjusted. I have to say, the instructions that came with the wheel leave a lot to be desired.