IGNORED

SCAMMER ALERT Please read my fellow Z friends

DatsunZsRule

What gets me is all of them so far are Yahoo email addresses. Strange.

Yeah, you got to get up pretty damn early in the morning to fool me LOL Of course some of these are pretty obvious :laugh: Can never be to careful the way things are now days. Sure are lots of low life scum suckers roaming around. People like this just irritate me to no end. If I can help others by exposing these S O B's, then thats what I'll continue to do. :)

I banned his user account for 3 months. I suspect that will be the last of this one.

Mike, I noticed he/it checked "Airplane club" for the anti-spam question. Is there no way to require a correct answer to that question?

Well he's back again. Just got another one - samtimothy09@yahoo.com

1977 Datsun 280Z

Hi,

In reference to your on-line placed advert posted.I will like to know if this item is still up for sale and if its condition still remain as described in the advert and what is the final price asking ??? Finally,I will like to pay via PayPal... and I have a pickup agent that will be coming for the pickup in your location. So kindly get back to me with your direct email address and phone number to my email address at (samtimothy09@yahoo.com) so that i can contact you towards completion of this transaction.

Regards....Sam

http://www.datsunclassifieds.com/showproduct.php?product=5804

Man these people are such a royal pain in the rump. Sure is a sick world we live in when you can't even put out a for sale ad without putting up with this freakin crap. I'm ready to just remove my ad and figure out some other way to sell it.

Sorry for venting but damn this gets annoying and just plain pisses me off getting flooded with these damn e-mail responses.

Edited by DatsunZsRule