IGNORED

Anyone bought from The Z Connexion on ebay??

Aceman

Trying to contact this ebay seller, but he's set his ebay to not allow email so can't get a hold of him!

Does anyone have a contact address for him? Seems to have thousands of z parts for sale on ebay - and I'm looking to buy some!!

Cheers!!

I bought a timing marker from him last year. At that point of time he was responding to messages pretty quickly. Though, he was also vastly overpriced compared to Nissan.

the Z connexion

26111 I-45 North, #300

The Woodlands, TX 77380

Edited by hogie

I haven't had any problems with the Z connection. Shop carefully, though. Sometimes his prices will be higher than BDA, MSA or Nissan. I usually have the BDA and MSA catalogs open when I look at his stuff, just to get the best bang for the buck. The Z connection WILL combine shipping to lower the cost some.

My last purchase from him was early this month. I had the shipment in my hands in about 5 calendar days, USPS.

I ordered a few parts from them. They seemed OK. That said, I wouldn't deal with them again without some means of contacting them. Stuff happens, and you certainly need some lines of communication. Unless it's something you can't find elsewhere, I'd write them off your list.

Ok cool - he has an original set of windscreen wipers and passenger door pull (with uncracked chrome ends unlike mine!) and wanted to contact him to ask about shipping to UK, but if I can't get a hold of him then I guess I'll have to look elsewhere!

Thanks for the heads up on him though - and I'll be sure to check BD & MSA in the meantime!

Ok cool - he has an original set of windscreen wipers and passenger door pull (with uncracked chrome ends unlike mine!) and wanted to contact him to ask about shipping to UK, but if I can't get a hold of him then I guess I'll have to look elsewhere!

Thanks for the heads up on him though - and I'll be sure to check BD & MSA in the meantime!

Wiper blades - I purchased a pair last month

And I believe this is the pull you are looking for.