IGNORED

bodykit

datsun-sports

Originally posted by Mudge

I dont really dig the Vette style tail lights either, if the vents aren't functional in the fenders then they are a waste.

Otherwise it looks great, like a Porch :)

this body kit is made by Thomas Alsterfalk, in sweden.and the car was ready in 1988, probably the first one to put 17" wheels on a z (1990).

the wing is a ZXR, mod. to fit a 240z. it was mde by electramotive??

front wings, hood, tailgate is fiberglass.

and those days it was popular to fit corvette rear lights.:::::)))

the wents are fully functional, engine with 2,8 evry mods in the book, with triple dellorto carbs, and turbo. generates a lot of heat

now the car is with out no zxr wing , but i will keep the taillights, to much work to put the orginals back.

any comment on the emblem on the tailgate?

post-3174-14150792305931_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by datsun-sports

this body kit is made by Thomas Alsterfalk, in sweden.and the car was ready in 1988, probably the first one to put 17" wheels on a z (1990).

the wing is a ZXR, mod. to fit a 240z. it was mde by electramotive??

front wings, hood, tailgate is fiberglass.

and those days it was popular to fit corvette rear lights.:::::)))

the wents are fully functional, engine with 2,8 evry mods in the book, with triple dellorto carbs, and turbo. generates a lot of heat

now the car is with out no zxr wing , but i will keep the taillights, to much work to put the orginals back.

any comment on the emblem on the tailgate?

sorry!!

post-3174-14150792306093_thumb.jpg