IGNORED

Too Intense Restoration

Ngogsr

When I ordered some parts form him a year or so ago, it took a very long time to get. I tried contacting him multiple times with no success. Eventually, after I had given up, he finally responded saying he had been out of town. Good luck.

carl

When I ordered some parts form him a year or so ago, it took a very long time to get. I tried contacting him multiple times with no success. Eventually, after I had given up, he finally responded saying he had been out of town. Good luck.

carl

Winter 2009, while restoring my 73, did order a lot of parts from them. Many, many delays and many many phone calls and unanswered emails before i was told by David Thacker that is father was in Japan visting suppliers. Ended up cancelling my order, got a refund and then sourced the orders with Motorsport and Long Motors. Took almost 2 months to resolved everything. Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Still no response I have been screwed over!!!! What can I do? Anyone know how I can reach him?

Buddy of mine who are into 510, believes that some the parts from Too Intense are on recent Ebay listing using the same pitures from Too Intense Web, which does not exist anymore.

The seller's ID are 2 diffrent ones: my_house_of_parts :szuniga

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270746141211

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Logo-Plate-510-240Z-260Z-280Z-Roadster-Truck-/250823397427?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a663d5033

Edited by esprist

• 4 months later...