Aluminum Radiators from Ebay - Page 4 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Aluminum Radiators from Ebay

Featured Replies

Just a note to others looks like many places are out of the two row from Champion and that only the 3 rows are available at the moment. I ordered a 3 row but am concerned about the extra work the fan will have to with the air flowing through such a thick core at low speeds and when stopped. Hopefully it works out fine.

I don't think it'll be a big issue. If the stock fan is close enough and used with a shroud, it'll pull air one way or the other and cool down the contents. If you decide on Electric fans, a dual set-up will work beautifully and I almost Never hear mine unless I'm idling for at least 4 or 5 minutes without moving.

Fans draw HP away from the car and can cause premature failure of the water pump bearing, and are not even needed after 30 MPH. something to consider.

Dave

240ZDAVE

try these guys I have seen their product and it seems quality. www.fluidyne.com

  • 10 months later...
A local radiator shop can also take your stock Z radiator and replace the core portion with a version with more rows.

Any idea how much? I need to replace or refurbish the rad on my '71 240Z. It has a slight leak.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.