Looking for 74 260z emergency brake cables - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for 74 260z emergency brake cables

Featured Replies

yea so when i bought my z this summer it didnt come with emergency brake cables...i need them to pass nys inspection but my mechanic cant find them..does anybody have any that would fit my car? or does anybody know where i can find some?

  • Author

well my mechanic doesnt know if he can trust that site cuz it doesnt have pictures...LOL

thanks

Try 'SSuspect' classified ads here on the site. He's parting out an early 260.

I purchased a pair of fresh air intake ducts from him last month at a fair price.

yea so when i bought my z this summer it didnt come with emergency brake cables...i need them to pass nys inspection but my mechanic cant find them..does anybody have any that would fit my car? or does anybody know where i can find some?

We have one in stock !:)

  • 1 year later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Still have 'em? How much shipped to NY 11704?

Just go to Espirit's website. His parts aren't cheap (This isn't a complaint. This is just a warning about potential sticker shock.), but he's got plenty of things you can't find anywhere else (since he goes the extra mile to get reproductions done that no one else will try to source). In this case, the brake cable is here.

I've made a purchase from him in the past. No problems. I don't recall anybody else complaining about a transaction with him, either.

  • 1 month later...

I am parting out an early 260. I have not had the car on my lift yet, as the car I am building is currently on the lift. I will jack it up and take a look to see what I have if you are interested.

I am also interested in trading front and rear bumpers from the parts car (early 260, VIN under 4000) for 240 bumpers if anyone is interested. The bumpers are complete, but far from perfect. I would consider them "cores," but everything is there. Bumpers, shocks, brackets, fillers, etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.