IGNORED

R/T Mount Group Buy. 2nd Batch. Who's in...

Zs-ondabrain

I only listed the original First 50 buyers. I'm actually knocking Chuck496 off the list and Ben is pretty close to the same action. I think Chuck may have sought one elsewhere and he has 1 post on his name, so there ya go.

I'll ship it out tomorrow Mike. See there, patience pays off in the end. Thanks for your order.

REXZ,

I'll let ya know, there are a few in front of ya.

Dave

Dave,

Sent $ through PayPal, don't see my name on the list.....

Mike

That's kinda what it's all about though. Little pain, frustration, money and new customers and friends. It ballances out eventually.

Of coarse I'm patient, I have a wife and 5 kids. If it weren't for patience, none of us would survive. Have a great week.

Dave

For any who missed out on this group Buy, A friend of mine bought 20 of them, had them Media Blasted, Powder Coated in Black and is selling the R/T's as a Finished Kit with a Black Urethane Bump stop. Here's a link to his site, where he also sells some other 240Z ONLY stuff..........

http://www.technoversions.com/DiffMountHome.html

At only $7 more, it's a hell of a deal.

Dave

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

They always say 6 to 10 days but who knows anymore. I pay priority price and they send it when they want, and customs is a P.I.T.A. I shipped them both on the 7th. So figure 6 to 10 business days and any hidden Holidays ya'll might have.

Dave

Also got a few more heading out in an hour or so to...... Glenn C. - Bryan H. and Richard in Victoria and Lloyd L.

Of coarse I'm patient, I have a wife and 5 kids. If it weren't for patience, none of us would survive.

I have a wife and four kids and we survived(sorta),all out of the house now and its like living with my girlfriend! So you have something to look forward to!LOL

PS I've been meaning to tell you that the defrost switch you fixed for me is a beautiful thing as well as the third brake light. Thanks so much.

H Houghton

Glad you're happy with every thing thus far. I obviously aim to Please.

I always look forward to the future with just me and her. We let the younger daughter go to her cousins for 2 weeks, she comes back and the freshly cleaned house is in Shambles. She don't like me right now cause she's on "Clean it up or spend the next week in your room without ANY electronics" Duty. This house WILL stay clean, or there WILL be Hell to pay.

Dave