IGNORED

started gutting my 260 today - PICS!

SmoothZ

HAR HAR. on the hunt for a another z i scored a rb26dett today :)

So do you need my address again to ship the RB this way/ Just let me know haha. Seriously though, gonna pick up an RB25DET this spring or sooner for the red 70' cause the rebuilt 2.6 is going back into the 260Z when it's all painted and done. Getting the fever again, just gotta finish up these other orders first, then off to work on the 260Z ALL winter long

Dave

Nice project. Rusty?HARDLY!! It's a clean car as far as I'm concerned and I've seen and owned a few! Make sure you BAG AND TAG Every lasy piece. Take it all apart, then fix the rust, use POR15 over any surface rust, paint it, then start cleaning and re-assembling! You'll go from this:

IMG_2517.JPG

to this (minus my wife!):

12-02-2007IMG0024.jpg

You doing that at bluevq's house still? i see his truck there. Unless you guys work together.Anyway let me know if you cut your floor out i can come over and weld in the new one for free if yah dont have a welder. You supply beer or food, food is better ;)

No, this is all being done at my house for now. I took the first pics at his place, but then started taking it apart and cleaning it in my garage.

I might take you up on that offer!

Nice project. Rusty?HARDLY!! It's a clean car as far as I'm concerned and I've seen and owned a few! Make sure you BAG AND TAG Every lasy piece. Take it all apart, then fix the rust, use POR15 over any surface rust, paint it, then start cleaning and re-assembling! You'll go from this:

to this (minus my wife!):

Wow, that is an awesome car. I like the first pic with the frame.

:) My son is helping me bag and tag stuff. I'm also trying to explain things to him while he asks a thousand questions. Thanks for the tips!