IGNORED

Turbo kit?

JKiggans

Well as of right now all i think im gonna do is paint it new rims and tires, id like to get a little wider in the back but i cant really find any wheels that i like, possibly a bodykit, then im redoing my interior

Not to sound like a wet blanket but listen to what yetterben has to say. We get quite a few young people posting about getting a z and then want to have a million horsepower so they can street race and go faster than everyone around. We all have stories of people we knew who are now dead because of stupid decisions while driving. Not only that but innocent people getting killed in the process. Its hard not to want to drive them fast, they are great cars. Is sounds like you are a good person and we all want you to stick around! Start out with small things and enjoy the car while you have it and then you will get a feel for what you like and don't like and then you can change them. There are tons of things you can do to modify your car to your liking. With the right amount of money, you can do anything! Good luck and keep us posted. Ask plenty of questions for good advice and use the search feature at the top to help further.

carl

Thought I should point out that the original poster has a 280ZX... It seems most of the replies in this thread are tailored towards someone swapping an L28ET into an S30.

This thread should be moved to the 280ZX engine & drivetrain board.

Greetings from Manila, Philippines. I agree with Yetterben. Although this is my first Datsun, I have modified American Muscle cars and practically wrecked each and everyone before I found the discipline to push what's already there before even touching the issue on power. Hope everything goes well for all of us.