IGNORED

Help identifying a front spoiler

rv6aflyer

I picked this picture off the Arizona Z Car web site. I really like the front spoiler and am trying to identify who makes it. I'm pretty sure the car belongs to Will Robertson in Scotland. I've left a couple of emails for him, but so far no answer. So if you know who makes this spoiler, I'd like to know! Thanks.

nice_front_spoiler.jpg

That kinda looks like the front spoiler I have on my 70 Z #5998. It's just sitting in my garage right now, for repairs. I believe mine is made out of fiber glass, so it's probably not a 70s item.

5998.jpg

Similar, but not the same one, but WingoZ is the ebay seller of that one, and he has the same thing in our classifieds. The one RV6aflyer is looking for is actually a JDM Nissan part(sold through Nissan overseas), the one WingoZ has for sale is a JDM piece for a Nissan, but not a genuine Nissan part.

Will

Les at Classic Datsun has mine and is having a mold made of it. He will have them for sale as well.

I picked this picture off the Arizona Z Car web site. I really like the front spoiler and am trying to identify who makes it. I'm pretty sure the car belongs to Will Robertson in Scotland. I've left a couple of emails for him, but so far no answer. So if you know who makes this spoiler, I'd like to know! Thanks.

nice_front_spoiler.jpg

Arnie is right. It is UK spoiler. It is made of urethane, and they are very hard to come by. There is after market fiber glass one from SJ Motorsport? in UK.

80 pound? but shipping and exchange rate will made it around $350 or so.

I have more photos here. By the way a friend of mine has a restored genuine one for $450.

post-16910-14150810856891_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150810857239_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the response guys. I'm not a big fan of making fiberglass parts -- that's why I built a metal airplane! However, I have done quite a bit and may have to do this one on my own. I'll have to talk to Les and see what his time frame is. I didn't even notice the "beak" in the middle until I saw esprist's pictures, so thanks for posting those.