IGNORED

240Z good for tall people?

Hi, I am new here and looking for advice. Early Datsun Z's have always been some of my favorite cars and eventually I hope to buy one. Unfortunately, they are never listed for sale in my area and the last time I sat in or drove one was when I was a teenager. Can anyone tell me if the headroom and legroom are comfortable for a 6' 4" medium build guy with tall sitting height? I don't want to invest time and money on a long distance purchase and find out I don't fit.

Here's one in Clearwater.... It's a car lot so if you live nearby...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330417067252&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123

Also try craigslist in Florida..... Just pick your nearest city, stop by and test fit the seat with your butt. LOL

http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/fl

One of the things I remember reading about the S30 is the amount of headroom it has for tall people in comparison to other similar little sports cars. I'm only 5' 10'', so I can't say for a fact, but like I said, I've seen it mentioned more than once on this forum that it has excellent headroom for a car it's size.

Now as far as the "medium build," it's a different story width wise. I have pretty wide shoulders and a size 36" waist, and it feels like a tight cockpit when I'm in the car; snug sideways.

One of our club members Wife is 6'4'' and finds the 240z fits just fine. In fact they have two of them. They recently bought a Cad roadster because she finds it equally comfortable. LOL but a hell of a lot more money.

I have a '73 240Z and I am 6' 4", medium build with a 36" inseam. I fit great! Granted my Corbeau seats have to go all the way back, but nobody will ever complain being behind me, expect maybe other cars.

Thank you for all the feedback. That is what I remember from when I was in high school but my comfort standards were much lower back then. Also, I live in the Pensacola area which is closer to Mobile, AL than any of the major cities in Florida. I have been checking local listings for a while.