IGNORED

Turbo swap

Ive owned many Z and your problem will be the 280z has a high comp. ratio ,

where your turbo has a low.if you install a turbo to that engine you will blow head gaskets rings bearing etc. I know Ive done it. Best thing to do is get a 280zx turbo and swap engines..... Thats what i have now and this baby goes like stink. Hope this helps

Ok just bought the book hope it's good LOL. Ok well another quick question is. I have seen some other dual webber conversion and they have very little vacuum lines. What all can you throw out when it comes to the webber conversion can I just get new aftermarket intake manifolds or what. Becuase I have tried to find a write up on the conversion can't really find much on it. By the way sorry I have so many questions just rather do it right the first time than have to do it again.

No difference was exspected but the car to run LOL. When I purchased the car it did not run. So I talked to some friends and i got the webber redlines from him with the adapters for 100 bucks. Then i bought my linkage for 150 so it was way cheaper than buying round tops or trying to fix my flat tops.

Ive owned many Z and your problem will be the 280z has a high comp. ratio ,

where your turbo has a low.if you install a turbo to that engine you will blow head gaskets rings bearing etc. I know Ive done it. Best thing to do is get a 280zx turbo and swap engines..... Thats what i have now and this baby goes like stink. Hope this helps

You tell me how what you posted helps when you give no details, or post any pictures. You're either full of crap or a spammer.

That did not help me what so ever hes right. I have a 260z and I don't wanna do swapping. Just wanna see what my options are to make it a little quicker. And if there is anything that breaks on z's motor whys or tranny whys. That defineteley needs replaced.