IGNORED

Drain hole plugs

tanny

Yes, the drain plugs are there for you to manually remove any offensive liquid.

It may be a ZX thing, but I think it a little odd that the drain plugs are not at the lowest part of the floor, but at least there are plugs, and they are easy enough to remove.

Hope the photo clears things up for you.

post-11908-14150800083649_thumb.jpg

I don't have plugs, the floor is gone. Do the plugs let water out? Sorry for the silly questions.

Hell man, if the floor is gone, you'll need a bloody big plug won't you?????

Right, no more joking. I'm have new floors in my car. The pans did not have the holes in them and I will be using a hole punch to ensure that they are added as they are an essential item to a car. Just go an buy some rubber plugs from you local rubber supplier.

If you live in an area where you need to ford a river everyday (other than selling the zed and buy a Toyota Land Cruiser), then I'd use some silicon sealer when putting the new bush in, but other than that, don't worry yourself.

I know I mentioned this before but when I POR'd my floorpans and had to use a garden hose with the marine clean step I found that a good wet/dry vacuum will remove the water in a hurry. As E said if I ever decide to cross a river I'd pull up the carpets and use a vacuum instead of hoping everything would drain out of the holes.

when I ordered the floor pans from Zedd Findings I also ordered the rubber plugs. I wouldn't try fiberglass to cover the holes. Seen too much of the stuff allow water under itself and rust away the floors. Not a good fix. Gary:rambo: