IGNORED

Per-Spec mag 16x7 group buy idea!

WingZr0

That group photo is nice Goose, look like shiny little ninja stars :) . I would bought those then but was busy buying other little stuff at the time, like house rent LOL! And P those Vectors at Zparts are the American Racing ones if thats what you mean. Will take my wheel off and have a look again just in case. Thanks guys :)

Edited by WingZr0

Found some marks! After looking really really close and with a flash light I saw something very faint. Turns out I was looking for embossed markings when they are actually engraved. After cleaning off all the dirt In the same 12 o`clock place as Pleiners it reads "D11 4". Then in the 3 and 6 o'clock positions but on the inner rim wall are tool marks that are 3 slashes like this "\\\". One set of slashes at each spot. Thats all that i found. The thread towers were made in Taiwan btw. Will post pics Monday.

Edited by WingZr0

• 2 years later...

OK, I;m placing a $1,000 REWARD on this rim

post-13541-14150818208965_thumb.jpg

NOT this rim

post-13541-14150818209217_thumb.jpg

but THIS RIM RIGHT HERE

post-13541-14150818208965_thumb.jpg

See the difference? I need the one with the Slant lip or Deep Dish Lip. What kind of lip is this called btw?

The rim for as a heard is an American Racing wheel model called GT MAG according to on old brochure the was read to me.

I really would like to have this rim please and can't find it anywhere but on the car Fun_In_My_Z sold :(

Anyone with any leads please call me Day or Night at 530-701-1244

Thyanx ~Z~