IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

**UPDATE**

Arne, Mike B, nahurry and Kenz240z, Your orders came in tonight and will go out first thing tomorrow (Sat) Morning.

ZKarz, Ol'RedZ, Nigel and PHRED, Your orders were Shipped today.

Thanks guys, Working on the last box of R/T's from the Metal Shop. Almost out at 6 left.

Dave

Got mine as well today, glad you didnt put the alternative section in mine, if you did, I sure as heck wouldnt admit to reading it :)

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to do this for all of us. The mount looks great, enough to get my lazy a$$ back out into the garage now and continue with the rear end rebuild.

If you have been hedging on one of these, grab one up before they are gone!

Got mine as well today, glad you didnt put the alternative section in mine, if you did, I sure as heck wouldnt admit to reading it :)

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to do this for all of us. The mount looks great, enough to get my lazy a$$ back out into the garage now and continue with the rear end rebuild.

If you have been hedging on one of these, grab one up before they are gone!

I figured I'd spare you those papers. You probably got some adds though. feel like shopping?

You're right though, if you're lingering, thinking about it, you may wanna speed up your thought process. ONLY 6 LEFT.

Cal me the Motivator, you're welcome guys. Merry Christmas.

Dave

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

OK, thats it. I've been SOLD! Put me down for one, Dave. Payment WILL be in the mail Monday morning. PM shipping info. You know this will set my Parking Light & Turn Signal upgrade account back about 30 days. ;) I'll get back with you when its time. Thanks,

Bonzi Lon