IGNORED

24 months of intensive restoration, and I'm almost done.

blakt out

Thank you very much! That was part of the goal, actually... but to do it without taking any of the glory of the real 240Z away from it.

On that dyno run that I showed in my last link... although it was shut off around 4,000rpm (which is only halfway up the tach), and only at 7psi (which it will be running more than double) it put down over 200whp! That's crazy. Can't wait to see what today brings!

OK yunz. I'm registering RIGHT NOW for the Z Convention in Nashville. I'm putting it in the Judged Show, as well as People's Choice. Thing is, I have to choose a category and can't find anything that defines each category for me. I chose, for the time being, "Street Modified". Can any of you help?

The engine swap should put you in "Ultra-modified" and you want to enter it in just the "Judged" portion of the show (not both). Without the turbo swap it's the number of modifications that are visible that moves you from street mod, Nissan mod ,etc.)

If you put it in a ziplock bag once it's done and then take it out for the show you'd win a gold medallion trophy (more than 290 out of 300 points). Since you will be driving it around, for anything other than stock class, clean and free of dings and dents is every thing.

ZCCA car show rules (and classification of cars) can be found at www.zcca.org

Want more help, PM or email me.