Mylar logo'd sunshades - Completed

Arne

Here's the final count:  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Here's the final count:

• [b]240-Z[/b]
    • [b]280-Z[/b]
    • [b]DATSUN[/b]

Things are moving slower than I had hoped. Up to an even 50% today.

I'm going to need to cut this stage off at some point, can't let it drag on indefinitely. But far enough along that I don't yet want to write this off and give up. Here's hoping more payments are already in the mail.

I'd rather avoid eBay if I can. I do now have permission from the maker to offer them a bit wider, as long as I still don't personally profit from them, which opens the possibility to offer them on other sites like hybridz.org once I have product in hand.

I would like to order one if you are still pursuing this. Just found the thread.

Jerry

Arne certainly is. Go ahead and send him the order.

I'd rather avoid eBay if I can. I do now have permission from the maker to offer them a bit wider, as long as I still don't personally profit from them, which opens the possibility to offer them on other sites like hybridz.org once I have product in hand.

"as long as I still don't personally profit from them" indicates to me that you could sell them on eBay provided you just used a "buy it now" price that's the same is what everyone here is paying (possibly plus the cost of doing business on eBay). I realize that eBay can be a hassle but surely that's a wider audience than what you have here. Clearly there are those of us who visit every day but there are others like Jerry who simply wasn't aware of this opportunity. I know you're anxious to make this happen but I'm personally willing to wait as long as it takes rather than have you feel like you have to pull the plug and return payments.