IGNORED

Norm Murphy and Zeddsaver

260zCaliCar

As some of you may remember, I have been enlisting assistance in finding Norm from Zeddsaver. Well, you will never guess who called today! Anyway, Norm was called out of the country in March on a family emergency and returned a couple of days ago. He remembered the parts he owes me and is sending them out tomorrow.

As I have always said in every post I made looking for him, Norm is a great guy, and I have enjoyed working with him. I'm glad he is okay. :beer:

As some of you may remember, I have been enlisting assistance in finding Norm from Zeddsaver. Well, you will never guess who called today! Anyway, Norm was called out of the country in March on a family emergency and returned a couple of days ago. He remembered the parts he owes me and is sending them out tomorrow.

As I have always said in every post I made looking for him, Norm is a great guy, and I have enjoyed working with him. I'm glad he is okay. :beer:

Good to hear from him. I am glad your parts are on the way, too. Mine is still pending......Wrong light cover.......

By the way, I did not know he was out of the country, because I just talked to him on his cell phone and home phone last month........

Esprist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Well 4 years later Norm has gone missing again. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from him in recent months and it has all been excellent quality with reasonably quick delivery. However, my last shipment was missing some parts. This is no big deal as Norm is quick to correct oversights. The problem is he has not answered several e-mails and phone calls over the last 2-3 weeks.

Has anyone spoken with Norm in that time period???

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I talked to Norm the weekend after his accident - the boy is lucky to be alive and unhurt - the truck rolled several times. He was still happy to ramble on about my Z and the parts I need from him. I sent him some parts for refurbishing and he sent me an email as soon as he received them. A good guy. I'll let you know how the parts turn out - should be back in about 2 weeks.

Hank

• 8 years later...

Do business with Zeddsaver at your own risk...Sent him an original starter to be restored. After several follow ups, Norm said it looks great, tested it; restored to factory finish/plating etc. What did i end up receiving???? A cheap MPA starter I could have bought off ebay for $50. He would not return phone calls or emails....................No response whatsoever to my requests to get my "original" starter back.