IGNORED

In the what if ? series

Caen Fred

Yeah, I just wanted to bring up the fact that a lot of motorcycles are starting to come with cats...I'm a huge Kawasaki fan (ninja owner) And Kawasakis is called the Kleen Emissions System.

Oh, and I know a guy that had a 57' belair wagon (not a nomad) with 4 two barrels on it. Hell of a time keepin' them synced up. More of a novelty and was replaced by two edelbrock 600's.

Nate

I think there was a Honda S600 (maybe) released at the same time as the Datsun Roadster that had a little 600cc engine in it. It was a 4 cyclinder with four Honda bike carbies on it. Apparently it reved to all hell and back.... Very fun little ride from what I've heard.

R.

Well I guess everyone else has said it by now... My old 950cc Moto Guzzi was a twin cylinder bike with a single Dellorto 40mm carb for each cylinder. So thats one big carb per 475cc. 475x6=2850cc ie slightly larger than a L28. So.. a set of these carbs would be able to easily flow enough air for a L24... smaller carbs would probably work too.

The only downside would be HS30-H critisizing the choice of Dellortos on account of their ugly appearance LOL . I have to say that on a bike like a Guzzi, Dellortos are a perfect choice.

• 10 years later...
  • 3 months later...
ZOMBIE THREAD REVIVAL TIME!

I just saw a B310 with 4 Keihin CV carburators. Owner said that those are best and most trouble free carbs he ever have had. I was wondering where i could get six of them for cheap....? LOL

I ran Keihin CV's from a Honda blackbird for a while, I purchased 2 sets of four and then rearranged them into a set of six. Good solid carbs, they even have knife edged throttle shafts from the factory.

I now have six FCR41 flat slide carbs on my car, I couldn't be happier with the way they run and the sound is amazing! Tuning isn't hard providing you have an air fuel meter, I used an innovate LM-2 for on road tuning. Balancing I find easier than trying to do my old triple dellorto's, they stay in tune much longer too. Driveability is fine and that's with an overbored L28, heavily ported P90 and a 76deg works high lift cam.

post-28262-14150826269551_thumb.jpg

post-28262-14150826269008_thumb.jpg

Edited by riceburner