IGNORED

So... Whats your beer? ID's Checked at the door.

overdrivex

It's spelled Dos Equis, as in 2 X's to celebrate the beginning of the 20th century. Brewed in Mexico since 1897. Another one of my favorite Mexican beers.

HA. LOL i completely butchered that. just goes to show how much ive drank it or even bothered to look at the bottle.

Half Guinness and half Bass ale

I loved both of those beers only one at a time, I never was a black and tan drinker. Now I'm a tea drinker, I know off subject and kinda wussy but I quite drinking 8 years ago and I have to have something to do after work.

now it's mainly Sam Adams Boston Lager or Miller Lite when I want something light and watery ;) . My absolute favorite is Sam Adams Octoberfest unfortunately it's only available for a few months each year.

Nate,

I'll second your Sam Adams Octoberfest. Has a really nice flavor. In terms of proper serving temperature, I like my beer served "really" cold, but then I have been accused of being a bit weird about some things... *grin*

Anything Canadian. This week I was partial to Creemore. I went to university in the U.S., and on weekends I would bring back a few cases of Canadian beer because (no offense here) U.S. beer is kinda watery and light. It's like training-beer. It would be beer that Canadian children would drink in order to prepare them for real drinking when they turn legal age. (just kidding!)

Anything Canadian... (no offense here) U.S. beer is kinda watery and light. It's like training-beer. It would be beer that Canadian children would drink in order to prepare them for real drinking when they turn legal age. (just kidding!)

:beer:Ha Ha! Good one Zak!...I was thinking along those lines too but didn't want to wizz anyone off. Brought back lots of memories of my misspent youth when we had to cross the border and make the trek to Toledo, in order to drink at 18.LOL

I used to drink Rainier Ale but the distributors quit selling it in Colorado... So

Fat Tire Ale from Belgian Brewery get's my vote

- The wife like Hazed and Infused but it's too hoppy for me...

Jay

Not just a Z - zdisease

:beer:Ha Ha! Good one Zak!...I was thinking along those lines too but didn't want to wizz anyone off. Brought back lots of memories of my misspent youth when we had to cross the border and make the trek to Toledo, in order to drink at 18.LOL

Ya, all in good fun. We would debate all the time over our respective beers. I actually like to get back to the States and order a real Miller or Bud.

When out for dinner, I'll order whatever is the darkest micro they have on tap. Around these parts that is frequently Deschutes Brewery's Black Butte Porter. Pretty good on tap, just OK in bottles.

Here at home – I haven't had any commercial brew in the house since the beginning of 2001 when I started brewing my own. Almost exclusively variations on porters and stouts. I don't drink a lot, maybe 1 or two 5 gallon batches per year, these days.

I hear Arne's Black Label Reserve will make a Pinstripe fanatic don costume and drive a roadster! I believe Gary has pictures...
The picture of the pinstriper you are thinking of has NOTHING to do with my brew. He wouldn't like it, as he prefers the really pale stuff. A good micro-hefe or IPA is quite a ways on the wild side for the pinstriper.

Gary himself has expressed a liking for my stuff, though...

Just drank some beer called shock top at a get together. not to bad. its a wheat beer light and refreshing a good summer beer

I loved both of those beers only one at a time, I never was a black and tan drinker. Now I'm a tea drinker, I know off subject and kinda wussy but I quite drinking 8 years ago and I have to have something to do after work.

funny you mention that. im a big tea drinker too. family use to own a coffee & tea shop. may favorite tea is matcha tea. i remember when i had to work saturday nights i use to take a bottle of Patron coffee liqueur and make ice latte's with 2shots of liqueur...made the nights go by soo much faster.

Moose Drool is a local flavor here... I still prefer Guinness to all others however.

An old roommate of mine was best friends with the Moose Drool brewers and we used to hang out back in the day.

Actually, I've become quite partial to Missoula's Kettlehouse Brewery beers - especially the Cold Smoke Scotch Ale in the 16 oz can.

I do enjoy a Guinness, especially when in Ireland, but I have to say that my favorite beers are either made by the Deschutes Brewery in Oregon (Obsidian Stout, Black Butte Porter, etc), or by the Sierra Nevada Brewing Company (specifically, their Bigfoot Ale - over 9%).

I don't really drink American lagers (better known as wizz beers), although Sam Adams Boston Lager is ok.

DT