IGNORED

Just bought 77 280z

Welcome - enjoy your Z. It will give you lots of enjoyment and the site will give you lots of information to help make that happen. The search function will usually get you to a large volume of relevant data.

Thanks Bob.

I probably shouldn't, but what the heck. One of the best things about getting a bit older is that I care much less about what others think of me. What is most important, is what I think about myself. Life is hell when your self concept depends on what you think others think of you;). Most people don't have the highest self esteem. And I certainly don't need to have them projecting that onto me, and then me buy it. Enough psychology.

Having said that, all I can think about is the new clutch, completely rebuilt ZX tranny, and the professionally installed 3.90 rear end which is being installed into my Series One at Rising Sun Motorsports here in DFW. I can't F'ing waitLOLLOL:beer:. It also keeps me from thinking of my other favorite subject-me.

I probably shouldn't, but what the heck. One of the best things about getting a bit older is that I care much less about what others think of me. What is most important, is what I think about myself. Life is hell when your self concept depends on what you think others think of you;). Most people don't have the highest self esteem. And I certainly don't need to have them projecting that onto me, and then me buy it. Enough psychology.

Having said that, all I can think about is the new clutch, completely rebuilt ZX tranny, and the professionally installed 3.90 rear end which is being installed into my Series One at Rising Sun Motorsports here in DFW. I can't F'ing waitLOLLOL:beer:. It also keeps me from thinking of my other favorite subject-me.

I totally agree. I can say I really give a $^!# less what anyone thinks of me other than maybe my closest friends and only in certain respects. I'm a nonconformist even among nonconformists or in other words a singular human being. I tend to blaze my own trail regardless if it's shunned by mainstream society, mocked by underground mentality, or even loathed by my peers and equals. In conclusion i guess what I'm trying to say here is that lifes to short to live in the prison of other peoples expectations or self serving perception.

Be your own man, I get it, I preach it and then I ask that no one fallow my advice.

Having said that, sounds bad arse man. I'm going to find out what all needs to be done to my 77 280z today. I bought it for $600 with no rust and all good glass so I don't expect it to run perfectly but it did start up good and sounded good. Well see.

I might be asking everyone what prices are fair for Datsun repair. Hey that rhymed.

:cool:

-Eli