IGNORED

Just bought 77 280z

Just thought I'd join and see if I could make a few friends with words of wisdom.

Alright I guess I'm supposed to talk about my self now so here goes. I am simply a man striving to become the actualization of his full human potential. Attempting to live each day to it's fullest and use each moment to become a more genuine and conscious human being. Another political refuge of the mindless consumer pop culture that has infected this world. Someone seeking depth and meaning in this life, without the comforting delusions of religion or the superficial distractions of mass society. Idealistic and young but far from foolish. A modern human being not concerned with outdated and illogical gender roles, moral dogma, and racially fueled hate. I love my country and yet hate my government. I am a complex collection of contradiction. A drunken bad arse that would just as gladly have a philosophical conversation on the nature of love as kick someones face in for being an asshole. A good bad boy and a bad good boy. A vulnerable man with a blood soaked heart and bullet proof skin. A stone faced joker, a spiritual atheist, subtle hints in bold lettering. I just don't make sense in any conventional way. I am not a consumer, or a fade follower or a scene, I am a individual, a paradox, a human being. I guess really I'm just another arrangement of bone and muscle destined to be forgotten and walked upon, just like you...

Welcome, to the group, always nice to see another 280.

I just finished a Summer Shady beer by Leinenkugel brewing, it has a nice lemonade flavor.

Good to hear, I just drank a few Fat dog imperial oatmeal stouts. mmm mmm

Ummm... cool. So that's you and all, but what about your Z? Pics? Plans?

Welcome the group.

Ok don't have pics yet but I'll be taking some very soon, I just bought the car yesterday. As far as plans go I'm taking it one step at a time but I know I'm going to need to pretty much redo the entire interior and get this bad boy looking the way it should!

ha ha yeah sorry about the in depth personal description I was to lazy to write one for here and just copy and pasted my myspace profiles about me section.

-Eli

Finding one's self is the longest, most painful, yet most rewarding journey. In between all of that S!@#, I like to find myself behind the wheel of my ZLOL! Hopefully you'll agree. Welcome to the site- welcome to another addiction:beer:.

Welcome, Eli. I didn't know what to make of your intro at first. You have to read it all. And the more I read, the more I realized what you were saying. The last three words sum it up. You'll find lots of help here. For your Z and sometimes even for yourself directly or indirectly.

Welcome... but I would caution you about one thing. Sometimes when you try so hard to not be part of any group, but be your own group, your own person, you step back and realize that their are groups for that too.

My advice, is enjoy your Z, do not let what your for or against define you. Its a waste energy trying to be anti everything. Just Believe what is morally right to you. Life is too short to fight the system, you just end up growing old, and tired and bitter and part of the system you stove to rebel against wondering where you youth was spent.

Cant wait to see your Z by the way!!!!

Finding one's self is the longest, most painful, yet most rewarding journey. In between all of that S!@#, I like to find myself behind the wheel of my ZLOL! Hopefully you'll agree. Welcome to the site- welcome to another addiction:beer:.

Ohh I totally agree, this has been a dream of mine come true.:D

Welcome, Eli. I didn't know what to make of your intro at first. You have to read it all. And the more I read, the more I realized what you were saying. The last three words sum it up. You'll find lots of help here. For your Z and sometimes even for yourself directly or indirectly.

Great, I'm already blown away with how friendly and supportive everyone is here.

Welcome... but I would caution you about one thing. Sometimes when you try so hard to not be part of any group, but be your own group, your own person, you step back and realize that their are groups for that too.

My advice, is enjoy your Z, do not let what your for or against define you. Its a waste energy trying to be anti everything. Just Believe what is morally right to you. Life is too short to fight the system, you just end up growing old, and tired and bitter and part of the system you stove to rebel against wondering where you youth was spent.

Cant wait to see your Z by the way!!!!

Oh no I totally agree, together we must stick apart, untied against collectivism. :cheeky:

Nothing defines me other than the fact that I am undefinable.

And don't worry I'm not bent on trying to slap sense into everyone, just a few here and there and you know in the end I may not change the world, but I'll be damned if the world changes me; and that's good enough for me.

And pictures will be coming soon, It's a little bit of a project car but its still in pretty good shape externally.

-Eli