IGNORED

Operation 240k

KID-K

Hello Mr Vert...

.I hope this helps. My rear guards are pretty much the same as the you would do the front guards if they were made from one skin. If you look up into the rear guard, my inside flare is as high as the inner skin, in the photo you can see the original join from the two sections. In comparison to your photo I think I positioned my flare lower than yours, I did this to get rid of the jet hopper look..The second photo shows where my inner guard starts. Basically the area you have between your top flare hole and your bottom lip is part of my inner flare only beaten up for clearance...I've also included a photo of flare position. In the last photo the wheel is sitting on the bump stops (No spring), it actually just touches on the left side of the flare (because my camber and toe adjustments are all loose) and the wheel still has enough clearance to roll.

post-16763-14150807148811_thumb.jpg

post-16763-1415080714983_thumb.jpg

post-16763-14150807150527_thumb.jpg

post-16763-14150807151094_thumb.jpg

If you leave it flat black with the polished trim, I'm gonna have to get my cough medicine. The car will just be so sick!! I think you should leave it Black. The trim would go good with the rims too.