Animated 240Z chase - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Animated 240Z chase

Featured Replies

thats a great find, have sent this on to the irish forums

  • 2 weeks later...

cool video, I'm not a fun but I love it. Is it done by Chinese people or in Japan?

Edited by hls30.com

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
cool video, I'm not a fun but I love it. Is it done by Chinese people or in Japan?

Well, they appear to be driving on he left side of the road, so unless they are in Hong Kong...

HAHAHA LOL Don't ever change Full House ROFL
Watch it, the sentiment you express is what got me in trouble with Doc Conedodger last week!

Edited by sblake01

Watch it, the sentiment you express is what got me in trouble with Doc Conedodger last week!

Not true... He isn't being malicious. He isn't asking him "Do you even have a Z" and really meaning "What are you doing here"... Besides, the kid only misspelled fan. Nothing to ridicule there. You can pick on me all you want. I think you already know you would be in over your head. Just leave the kid alone. :finger:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.