IGNORED

VIN ID Plates......Stamping

keiths71240Z

I'm looking for someone to do mine also. I went to a few locksmiths and key shops and all would do them, but they 'etch' the letters and theres a limited choices of fonts. I don't think it would look right so I've been holding off.

I seem to recall that one of the Canadian vendors (Zedd Findings or ZeddSavers) would stamp a new plate for you when you purchased one from them. There may have been some talk that proof of ownership might have been needed, like perhaps the old plate. Can't recall for certain which vendor it was.

If anyone can get in touch with Norm (Zeddsaver) I would be interested in hearing about it. He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.... Along with a few hundred of my dollars. Having said that, he and I did a lot of work together and up until this last order he was a really good guy. Honestly, I am more concerned about HIM than my money.

If anyone can get in touch with Norm (Zeddsaver) I would be interested in hearing about it. He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.... Along with a few hundred of my dollars. Having said that, he and I did a lot of work together and up until this last order he was a really good guy. Honestly, I am more concerned about HIM than my money.

I saw Norm at the Datsun show in Vancouver BC last Sept. He sometimes goes to the Canby, OR show, which is next month. If he shows I'll let you know.

-Mike

I am glad that I am not the only one here. I bought few parts from him that turned out unmatching set. When I called him about it he actually hang up on me after telling me not to take it back. Ever since then, he does not reply to my email, phone calls and all. He does an exellent job when actually does stuff as he said. It takes a lot of patience to deal with him. Knowing all that, I rather concern about this guy like you do.

Esprist

Sounds like it's time to add (reluctantly) another name to the problem vendor list? Are there any Zeddsaver experiences within the last 6 months that have been positive? Even one? This is really unfortunate if there isn't.