IGNORED

Canby '09, June 13 & 14, who's coming?

Arne

The NW Datsuns' show in Canby is approaching, just over 5 weeks away. Are you and your Z ready? Who's planning on coming, and which car will you drive (if you have more than one)?

In past years, many of us local and semi-local CZCC members and friends have gathered at 9:30ish on Sunday at the Southbound rest area on I-5 and caravanned the rest of the way in together. Last year I think we had eight 240Zs and two 280Zs (and one 350Z) for the last 10 miles or so. How many can we get this year?

For any coming from points South, as in past years I plan to leave the Eugene/Springfield area at around 7:30 Sunday morning. Can probably arrange stops in Albany and Salem to link up with others on the way to the rest area.

Sound off!

Hey Arne,

I'm thinking about making the trip down from Seattle, I have friends in Portland and may stop off there Friday, and Saturday and than show up Sunday morning... But I need to get off my @ss and get the car put back together other wise I ain't going no where.

Hey Arne,

I'm thinking about making the trip down from Seattle, I have friends in Portland and may stop off there Friday, and Saturday and than show up Sunday morning... But I need to get off my @ss and get the car put back together other wise I ain't going no where.

Ditto... Well, close enough description of my situation.

I am going and planning on meeting at the rest area . Driving my Yellow '73 240. this will be the third year.

If anyone is interested there will be Auto cross on Friday and Swap meet Saturday and Sunday. I think the Auto X is at a different location so contact Datsun's NorthWest for info on that. If you wish to show your Car with judging you can sign up when your enter the gate. They will not create a class but if your ride fits in with one that is established you are good to go. Otherwise you will be put in a class that is different than your car. If you pre-register witch you can do over the net, they will create a class if needed. www.datsunsnw.org

5/10 is the deadline for pre-registration. It's always good to see great cars and meet new and old friends. Hope to see many. Gary

We usually leave the rest area at 9:30 sharp. If arriving from the north , the Roadside Rest is just past the first Canby Exit. Some were confused by this last year.

5/10s and Roadsters are also welcome by all means! LOL

Gary

We usually leave the rest area at 9:30 sharp. If arriving from the north , the Roadside Rest is just past the first Canby Exit. Some were confused by this last year.

5/10s and Roadsters are also welcome by all means! LOL

Gary

Same is true coming from the South. Go past the first Canby exit, get off at the first exit after the Northbound rest area and flip around to the Southbound rest area.

Sure, other Datsuns are welcome, but they have to get at the end of the line!! ROFL

I'll be going as well. Not showing a car but still going. I've got a few people that are going to meet at my shop before we head up.

So if your in the salem area or south of salem come meet up with us at my shop.

Johnny z motorsport

1440 13th st se

salem, oregon

503-400-0790

johnny@johnnyzmotorsport.com

Hey I think I can come this year. I'll get over for at least 1 day. Hopefully the weather will be good for the roadster. Have to decide between the 67 1/5 or the 68.

Look forward to seeing some people.

Arne, I don't know about the back of the line however.....:cool: