IGNORED

If you did not have your Z....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great thread to soothe my current love/hate relationship . . . "Z" induced, of course. However, for me it will always be a wide bodied Porche 911, turbo or not, the drool factor is the same. OK, back to reality, the "Z" is in the air with another month of work before she's mechanically sound enough for the street . . . still sexy though!

post-11781-14150806655194_thumb.jpg

Some nice choices you guys have posted. I do have a thing for old 911's (owned a 69 911T) and 32 Ford Roadsters (we had one in our garage the whole time I grew up). I have to admit I like 4 wheel drive Japanese sports cars, so I've definitely had my eye on a WRX Sti like this one (accessories included).

wrxsti2sized.jpg

DT

'72 240Z

Nah, had one of those. At 6-2 and 200lbs I'm too big for it.

Sad story...

I'm actually sort of looking into the possibility of a modern Rx8 as a daily driver, so I can turn the Z into a more serious project...

Something about a rotary just speaks to me...

saw this today on the interweb and it rather appealed to me

an amg 450sl that only won one race that year, but it saved amg.

side profile is great. now not a race one, but big arse arches are great

1980_MercedesBenz_450SLCAMGGroup22.jpg

HBF1RbSn_Pxgen_r_467xA.jpg

Sad story...

I'm actually sort of looking into the possibility of a modern Rx8 as a daily driver, so I can turn the Z into a more serious project...

Something about a rotary just speaks to me...

A 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO will eventually replace my 810 Coupe as a daily driver. Something about 400 HP with 17-25 mpg in a 3700 lb car speaks to me also. Wish it was lighter but we always wish that with a car.