IGNORED

Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.

conedodger

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I saw him crash Zs in person and listened to Bob tell endless stories about him.

I even drove the restored Z31 that he wrecked numerous times, have copies of the crew chief's track notes about the estimated body damage costs and talkedto the SCCA instructor who he put into the wall at his required return trip to qualifying school.

So, do you remember who got in the Showroom Stock car next?

• 4 weeks later...

A friend with a race prep shop in Southern California (Porsche) is at Sebring in support of his customers. He posted this picture on Facebook of a quick pit garage transmission rebuild he was doing. Look at that little beauty queen in the background! Nice!!!

post-15663-0-12934200-1422730629_thumb.j

I like the front air dam, which is not a BRE, but rather a BSR variation. Bob ran a metal one on the cherry red #33 and then they started making them in FG as they transitioned to the Red/White/Blue livery that d*** designed.

Anyone have a BSR airdam?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...