IGNORED

New Front 1971 240 Z Bumper

Diseazd

I think I remember looking it up at Courtesy Nissan (http://www.courtesyparts.com/) about a month or so ago and they quoted a price if you search for the part number and they seemed to have it in stock maybe you can ring them to check. I'd have to wait to get home to get part number and price and they had option of no holes or with holes if I remember correctly.

62650-E4101 Assy-Front Bumper to 5/70

62650-E4102 Assy-Front Bumper (with rubber hole) 6/70 to ????

62650-E4103 Assy-Front Bumper (less rubber hole) 6/70 to ????

62650-N3300 Assy-Front Bumper - USA 7/72 to ????

62650-N3301 Assy-Front Bumper - Canada 7/72 to ????

These are from the March 1974 US and Canada parts catalog. The top of the page says up to 7/73, but the "up to" applied dates are blank for the bumpers after 5/70.

I would doubt that the dealer still has NOS bumpers available. I got a NOS early front bumper from Rod's Datsuns at the Canby show last year. He said he had gotten the last four in stock a couple of years ago.

-Mike

I bought mine from the dealer a year ago. Courtesy Nissan online shows the USA version 62650-n3300 available but not the canadian 62650-n3301.

btw the replacement we bought had no holes for a pad.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/bumper-fro-p-384933.html?cPath=shoppingcart

Whats the difference?

Edited by whamo

mike' date='

Do you know if the "assembly" includes the uprights?[/quote']

I think it is just the bare bumper with no bumper guards (uprights) or rubber strips, since they are all separate part numbers. That is how the one I have came.

-Mike

Courtesy Nissan online shows the USA version 62650-n3300 available but not the canadian 62650-n3301.

Luv24ds, how can you tell if it is still available on the Courtesy site? I thought that just meant it was just a valid part number?

-Mike

Luv24ds, how can you tell if it is still available on the Courtesy site? I thought that just meant it was just a valid part number?

-Mike

Dont know for certain, I assumed that the 3-4 day availibilty was valid, it probably isnt. I performed a dealer parts inventory search and there were no hits on that part number. That doesnt nessesarily indicate that it isnt on some dealers shelf somewhere or that it cant be sourced from nissan but it isnt in a dealer inventory that subcribes to the listing service.