IGNORED

Pantera look a like Rear Lid

zcarmann

There is one for sale locally in Colorado. I don't know the seller.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/1509700583.html

Custom fiberglass rear hatch/deck for a Datsun or Nissan, likely only fits ZX, but possibly for a 240Z 260Z or 280z. Has a vertical window and a flat surface. Provides good security for any items under the deck lid as they are no longer visible. Gives a fully custom look as they are rare and no longer being manufactured. Has no push button, but has the electric lock mechanism. No button or wiring, just the electric lock. Glossy clear coat black with black tinted window. Similar to photos. I can obtain a photo of my specific part for anyone who is SERIOUSLY interested as I will have to pull this out the attic.

There is no "deck" wing included. The wing bolts onto the body rather than the deck. This is ready to bolt in place of the stock rear hatch.

I have had this for at least 12 years, and it has been stored in the attic of my garage nearly the entire time. Was last on a car about 10 years ago for a short time.

$1,500 firm.

Looks like it's been relisted-here's the new link: http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/1521387489.html

Custom fiberglass rear hatch/deck for a Datsun or Nissan, likely only fits ZX, but possibly for a 240Z 260Z or 280z.
It either fits a S130 or an S30, not possibly both as stated. If it truly "Was last on a car about 10 years ago for a short time" you would think the seller would recall which model it was on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

If anyone is looking for or wants a Pantera hatch... I make them for the s30 & s130. and NO, the s30 hatch does not fit the s130 (for those who've asked in the past). I bought all the original AZC fiberglass molds about 1.5 years ago.

They are not listed on my site yet with pics but I just had a 280zx Pantera hatch made for a customer and hope he gets it installed soon.

240z/260z/280z Pantera Hatch - $400 plus shipping

280zx Pantera Hatch - $450 plus shipping

Edited by 280zforce

• 4 months later...

Don't quite understand the need for this hatch. This is not a mid-engine car and it will kill whatever little luggage there is; not to mention the disturbance in airflow, which will diminish the Cd of the car.

To each its own, but do consider all variables, unless this is a purely show car.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...