IGNORED

What Did You Do This Weekend?

Mike

After putting about 1,000 miles on the fresh (1980) overhaul I thought it was about time to change out the water (only) for some anti-freeze. Put some pink (orange-red) anti-freeze in and drove it about an hour. Popped the hood to lower the idle and noticed a pin hole leak in the radiator. Pulled the rad and drove it 33 miles to the radiator shop for repair. Hopefully I can go get it today. Glad it went out now and not on the way to the Midwest Z Fest in Tulsa later this month. Will be replacing the anti-freeze with the green stuff. Now if I can get the turn signals and horn working, I'm good to go.

Bonzi Lon

Watched a ton of olympic events (Go USA!)

Also experienced some issues starting my 91' honda hatchback. It just wouldn't start, or would sputter and die if it did. I changed the spark plugs, no avail. I took apart the distributor and cleaned all the contacts, points, and the ignition coil... that did it.

Nothing more gratifying then fixing a problem yourself.

Edited by mikewags