IGNORED

What Did You Do This Weekend?

Mike

08-10-2008 10:24 PM

cressida.jpg

Don’t cha just love it when you manage to get some free time over the weekend to spend with your car? While the JNC workhorse wagon is not exactly slammed like a mamma jamma, it is somewhat lower thanks to RS-R springs. It also now sits on a random set of old school wire-spoke wheels minus the baskets. What did you do this weekend?

More...

Put a Centerforce I clutch in my nieghbor kid's 78Z. A 78Z that I gave him a year ago. The clutch job went well, I need more throw for the slave to make me happier. I also put a early style fiberglass bumper on the front...it looks great. Photos to follow.

Checked out some old 3-series project cars...

Played Lego Raiders of the Lost Ark (uh, with my son. yeah, that's what it was....)

Watched Olympics

Cured cancer

Buffed/waxed "The Lemming" (AKA the Camry daily driver)

Detailed/dusted the Z

Wow, Steve... that looks like a MESS!! Holy crap.

Look up the definition of mess in the dictionary and they show that picture. I've done a few and that was the worst. Thank goodness for digital cameras. I took photos as I tore it down and needed to refer to them several times to get wiring routed correctly. I was hoping to get some work done on the Z but the Boss needed her air working.

Steve

Had a great time at the Conn Z Show,Mr Sharp & Ross Williams were great hosts! Bob Sharp probably developed a bit of hand cramp from all the autographs,but it's not often a true Datsun racing legend mixes it up with the club scene. Check out the event pics when you have a moment.

BSR dominated racing and will never be surpassed. BSR4Ever! :classic: