IGNORED

Sacramento Area Carbo Load and Chat Session...

conedodger

Come on down! Bring the Z and the family to Family Donuts and Deli on the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue...

Bring the car and see the gang!!! October 18th 9am to noonish...

There ! ^_^

Is Sacramento Raceway still open on Wednesdays?

~Z~

Edited by WingZr0

Time to make your plans for the Sacramento Area Bench Race Session! Saturday October 18th at Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish! The Z car guys are getting better! Last month the Porsche guys outnumbered the Z guys by only one! See you there!!!

post-16545-14150804726571_thumb.jpg

Let's see all you Sacramento area guys at the Z-Car-Munch at Family Donuts and Deli - Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Saturday October 18th - 9am to noonish! Bring the Family and come with or without the car. It's about the people...

post-16545-14150804777906_thumb.jpg

LOL!

*shaking my head* I wish I can be there... It's not for lack of planning on your part, Rob, but my good friend is having a "new deck" party for all us college guys, a kind of reunion for everyone.

Bear Claws for everyone!

Wait a minute....Is that a pic of a power steering unit on your Z? [edit] never mind, I read the image title... Sounded too good to be true. (looked too clean, as well!!)

Edited by Mat M