IGNORED

Sacramento Area Carbo Load and Chat Session...

conedodger

I get a group of guys together monthly at a place in Fair Oaks called Family Donuts and Deli... Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. This month it is on August 23rd at 9am to noonish. In the past the turn out has been mostly Porsche 914 guys but Mat has come down and another Z guy whose name I cannot recall came last month... Anyway, come on down, have a donut and some coffee. Chat with the guys and start your weekend right...

post-16545-14150803933545_thumb.jpg

Rob,

Keep us appaised of future events. I'll try to come when my car's done, probably next Spring on a dry day.

Julio,

This is about the people. Not just the cars... It never fails that someone needs something welded and one of the guys is a good welder or someone used to install stereos and one of the guys just bought a bunch of boxes of stereo stuff and he is looking at it baffled. We all just need to meet and expand our resources. I just happen to be both a Porsche guy and a Datsun Z guy... Come on out in whatever runs... We all would love to meet you...

• 2 weeks later...

It never fails. The day after I say I will be somewhere, my event coordinator (AKA: Wife) lets me know where I will be instead.

I humbly regret to inform you that I will not make this weekend's get together on account of (and this is an important one) the celebration of my daughter's 2nd birthday. We will be at the Folsom Zoo.

I must say, though, that everyone who is interested in the meet-and-greet is also invited to the zoo!

...I grew up largely in Folsom, the zoo is largely impressive, the animals have it easy compared to the prison down the street ROFL

Actually I bought my Z in Auburn... But I'm in Riverside now :(

Got back from a brief visit to my parents a few weeks ago and sorta wished I could still be, maybe it's time for a move... I'd miss SoCal though, but not Riverside. That's the problem :sick:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time to do the Sacramento Area Munch and Bench Race Session again! This time September style! 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks... See you there? September 20th

Edited by conedodger