Nice and/but pricey - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nice and/but pricey

Featured Replies

Unless I miss my guess, that is a bargain.

Will

Unless I miss my guess, that is a bargain.

Will

I agree. They're only original once.

Yes, a very nice example. You could not restore one to that level for that price, and even if you did, it would be restored, not original. A bargain, if it sells at that price.

Guys, I know the car and I know the owner. I'm convinced that he is a close personal friend of God or the luckiest SOB on the planet because he has some of the nicest cars I've ever seen. They are all unique. The last car I know he sold was a 1997 Porsche with 365 original miles (really) on it.

He is also very picky, and keep in mind that I'm saying that! If it's not right, he fixes it right, so if you're at all interested in this car, then my advice would be buy it now!

In one way, this is better than a VZ because it isn't a restored car, it is an original car.

Good luck, and if RJ is reading this, you know which car I want!!!

Best,

Bob

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I know the owner and car as well, and can support Bob's statements. The interesting part is that this is the car he is selling from the collection, as nice as it is, the rest of them he is keeping are even nicer! I've told the owner a few times he should open a museum!

I am able to speak highly of the car and the seller also.

Beautiful car. Worth every $ for the purist that could afford it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.