I am speechless - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I am speechless

Featured Replies

'Speechless' is a good word for it, yeah.

The shame of it is that some interesting craftsmanship has gone into the building of this.....thing.

post-13117-14150803372535_thumb.jpg

post-13117-1415080337264_thumb.jpg

Jim,

Please don't follow that lead for your dime!ROFL:stupid::finger::sick::cry:

Will

I've seen a Corvette 4x4 along the same idea . Why ( insert Tanya Harding's voice ) sobbb...... why ?.......:stupid:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Man, that's where I grew up!

Goes to show, some people have more $$$ than sense!

LOL, I'd rather have it at normal height and have it have the 4wd...but hey I'd rather go mudding in that than some ugly old truck!

So you think it will sell??? I got a spare $17K burning a hole in my pocket. Just kidding, I don't think the guy will get an offer above $2000 for that thing.

The craftsmanship does look pretty good. I'm not sure how long the front tires would last with the camber and toe out he's sporting though. Adjustable ride height on a Bronco II chassis is NOT a good idea. Twin I Beam front suspension is known for huge camber change like that.

Not my thing, but I've seen worse things done to Z cars.

Man, I'm surprised that you guys haven't seen this before. The guy that did this does a lot of different things to every Z he owns (at least the ones that I have seen). Might not be your cup of tea, but he does amazing work. Guess you need to go to MSA to see his stuff in person. He goes there every year with something new to show. I personally was impressed with his 240Z with a 350Z drivetrain (suspension and all).

I like it. It is a fun exercise in creativity. Craftsmanship looks good. I hope he gets 17K++ for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.