IGNORED

Gearstick rubber surround

khughes

It appears that the part no's needed are

32862-E9300 boot - control lever (all transmission models) -- this is the small lower one that keeps the crud out of the shifter bushes & pivot pin.

74963-50102 boot - control lever (all body types) -- this is the one that seals off the floor.

Maybe you want to also try for either

96935-R3700 boot - console ( to 3/75 ) OR

96935-R3760 boot - console ( from 4/75 ) -- this is the 'leather' bit that goes in the console

I'm pretty sure that 32862-E9300 boot is the same part as Z cars and likely most all floor shift Datsuns through the 70's

I'll check back in a day or so for your wants.

Art C

Edited by aarc240
spelling

I'd suggest that you be very careful about the fit of these parts. I mistakenly bought an aftermarket outer rubber shift boot, and it is way too thick. It in fact forces my shift lever OUT of gear from all of that rubber pushing back. My .02

Edited by Poindexter

• 3 months later...

dont rely on old part numbers. if you call up and quote one the interpreter will just fire it in and if nothign comes up they will most likely just say you cant get it anymore. best way to go is to look it up in FAST and get the most recent number, often old numbers are substituted for new ones more than once. and you can go to any nissan dealership, all of the countries stock is accounted for on the computer system. its amazing what is still sitting on shelves, today I ordered a brand new mr30 bumper skin for example. I got a clutch hose for a r31 and the package for it was dated 1992.