IGNORED

Anyone from Jackson, Georgia?

ToXIc

Are you looking at this for a parts car? If it's been sitting there for several years I'd expect the rails, pans, everything to be rusted from sitting in leaves like that.

I saw that car advertised, along with that other junker. I'm not too far from Jackson, but I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks. If no one's helped you & you're still interested in a couple of weeks, hit me up & I'll try to help you out. But, I'm speaking of a time frame around, say, 1st of March when I get back in town.

Are you looking at this for a parts car? If it's been sitting there for several years I'd expect the rails, pans, everything to be rusted from sitting in leaves like that.

I saw that car advertised, along with that other junker. I'm not too far from Jackson, but I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks. If no one's helped you & you're still interested in a couple of weeks, hit me up & I'll try to help you out. But, I'm speaking of a time frame around, say, 1st of March when I get back in town.

thanks that sounds good....

Actually, that's a 71 '240SX':) Tell me, how do you change a URL to words like 'this car' in you post?

Yes, the ad was for a 71 240SX when the seller first posted, but I guess the seller finally saw the letter Z some place on the car.

As for the clickable link, if you click on the Quote button on that message, you'll see how I formatted the text.

Tell me, how do you change a URL to words like 'this car' in you post?

In "Advanced Mode" type in some text like "this car" Select that text with the mouse and then click the "Insert Link" toolbar button. A dialog pops up and asks you for the URL.

In "Advanced Mode" type in some text like "this car" Select that text with the mouse and then click the "Insert Link" toolbar button. A dialog pops up and asks you for the URL.

Heck, I'm old school. I just put in the html code myself. Of course, if I was REALLY old school, I'd still be using a green screen and 300 baud modem...

What? Don't you want the 71 240ZX advertised in the Atlanta Craigsist? I mean, it has factory air and good leather. I can't believe this car hasn't sold already since the owner only wants $3000.

Now Steve, let's not misrepresent the seller's statement. He didn't say "good leather," he said it was in "ok condition." Well, except for that gaping hole of "leather" in the passenger's seat.

Since I began working on my 240 some years ago, I've learned a lot about people selling things in a format such as Craigslist, & Ebay for that matter. Some people have treasure but view it as trash, hence it's price is very low. Unfortunately, too many people have trash & view it as treasure.

Hey Toxic, are you just looking at this car for parts?

If it was on the North side of Atlanta, I would go check it out for you.

Though, March 6th I will be in Atlanta (its a Thursday) and will be there the entire weekend. So if the car is still there, you are still interested, and no one has checked it out for you already, I will gladly do it that weekend. Friday, Saturday or Sunday, doesn't matter. My schedule will pretty much be all clear for anytime.

I know that it is 3 weeks away, but if you are interested in me checking it out for you, give me a PM.