IGNORED

What does your Z want for the Holidays?

hls30.com

What does your Z want for the holidays-post other ideas  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What does your Z want for the holidays-post other ideas

• A tank of hightest, a winding banked road, and some time with you!
    • A short Shifter!
    • New tires!
    • A serious Tuneup!
    • A massively hot babe for the passenger seat!
    • A major detail job!
    • White face gages!
    • A new steeringwheel/shifter knob/keyring!
    • a Car Cover!
    • New emblems!
    • A new Sterio!
    • Mechanical Upgrades!
    • A Glamor shot photography session/YouTube video
    • A garage!
    • A second, or another Z to keep her company

A new garage...just moved 5 car garage...check

A younger sister...'87 300ZX...check

A new younger sister...'77 280Z just bought...check

Maybe a car cover...maybe a decision resto vs. performance...maybe a new suspension...probably all of the above...

Merry X-mas in Z land...

Holiday gift? Well I already got the parts and I won't be doing these repairs till next spring/summer being that she is in storage for winter but here is whats on my "To Do" list.

-New Nissan brake pads with hardware kit

-New Nissan Rotors

-Inspect and repack front wheel bearings (New Nissan grease seals for hubs obviously :) )

-Installing New Nissan Water Pump (For piece of mind. Still has orig. 30 yr. old W.P. :nervous: )

- New Nissan Fan Clutch (again, Orig. 30yrs old so I just want to :) Cheap insurance IMO. )

- I have to look into a fuel pressure loss issue. I noticed towards the end of this past summer, she starts tough after sitting. I'm leaning towards the check valve, but will test to make certain.

Anyway thats about it. Then of course the usual basic routine spring maintainance stuff.

Just goes to show that even with a beautiful classic Z, your never done. Always plenty to do with just normal wear and tear stuff on a 30+ yr. old car. The holidays come during the spring/summer for my Z :D I won't get into the laundry list of stuff that I have already done to it. It's my hobby though and I enjoy every minute of it :)

My Z is at the doctors right now...in critical condition. Scheduled for a complete total reconstruction plastic surgery...all I want for Xmas is my Z to pull through. I was in tears when I saw her hooked up to the 110 red intavenous transfusion. The doctor said he might have to have a case of Bondo flown in just to save her.

Say a prayer this holiday for hls30-79101.

My Z would love someone that had the knowledge to work on her and fix her up. How bout it Santa, can you have someone show up and help me out?

I will supply my guest room, drinks, great food, a hot tub to soak in afterwards, I will even have my cute wife join them in the hot tub! :)

I'm desperate for knowledge and time to get this thing on the road!