IGNORED

What did you find under your seat?

72ZDave

I found old Castrol plastic oil jar, receipts from 70's chewing gum etc. BUT has anyone found anything inside DOORS? I have.

I found two big (~1.5kg / 3 1/4lb) bags of marijuana in the doors of my wife's then-daily driver, an '02 Infiniti G20. I found them because the window mechanism had managed to slice one of them open, and the weed was rotting, an unpleasant smell (to say the least).

Nothing but an old penny in my 240Z, though. The PO (and he was the original owner) was very anal about cleanliness. I think the only reason he sold it to me was because I'm the same way.

I found two big (~1.5kg / 3 1/4lb) bags of marijuana in the doors of my wife's then-daily driver, an '02 Infiniti G20. I found them because the window mechanism had managed to slice one of them open, and the weed was rotting, an unpleasant smell (to say the least).

So what did you do with the second bag???....cough cough cough

So what did you do with the second bag???....cough cough cough

:LOL:

I found a dumpster as far away from street lights as I could find, and left it there.

Then I bleached the inside of the door on the off chance I would ever have to drive the car to work (on an air force base) past the drug sniffing dogs.

I found the following:

• $1.19 in change
  • bunches of Golf Tees
  • Golf Balls
  • Band-Aid
  • Golf Course Pencils
  • Game Room Tokens
  • Match books
  • Beer Bottle Caps
  • 'Jumbo Jack' wrapper
  • Condom wrapper - nice.

Edited by ZCurves
forgot the condom wrapper

When doing my initial cleaning of my Z, I found a CB radio under the driver's seat, some loose change, a hand-carved wooden bear, some take-out receipts, some black n' mild wrappers, and a huge BIC lighter. However, under the cowl panel I found a Philips head screwdriver, and no rust!

Found the usual junk under the Z seat, but bought an old Volvo that the guy had for year and years but didn't do anything with it because he couldn't get a title for it. I bought it for parts and didn't care. Cleaned it out and found an envelope under the drivers seat, had the signed title with the date of some 20 years earlier. It is the 57 444K in my Avitar. One of the first 100 Volvo's legally imported to the states. I about crapped my pants!