Bull Guard - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bull Guard

Featured Replies

I think that I have seen a bull guard on a Z before and it looked pretty cool.

Then I started thinking that I might like one on my Z. It reminds of a Rally Z car, which I am really into and wouldn't mind having as a future project.

Does anyone had any skills in Photoshop and has some spare time on their hands to take this bull guard

http://www.ustruckaccessorieswhse.com/westin_ultimate_bull_bar.jpg

and paste it onto a 240z?

If it looks good on the Z, I might even put one on my current Z.

Ive seen a picture of one done as a mudder - fairly odd looking.

This is not what you are looking for, but is something that was available from Nissan for a different look.

Ok back to the regular sheduled "bull". LOL

Something like this, perhaps?

post-11908-14150801649362_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150801649572_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

That Nissan one is alright looking. Wonder what it would look like if I tacked on U-shaped pipe.

The next one is extremely ghetto looking. LOL

Is there a place that I could find those rear bumpers that have the slim bar on top for looks? Not even sure what kind of bumper it is called if it is called something different.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.