#909 On Ebay-Very Rough - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

#909 On Ebay-Very Rough

Featured Replies

it looks like saving that car will result in swapping the firewall and vin tag onto another.... poor car

I got the phone call this afternoon and one of our own is having a look at the poor thing this evening. 909 may be destined for parts. Yea, 27th has floors but she's in just as bad of shape. I DID hear about the welding reconstruction of 17th today. Evidently the hot-rod custom metal crowd in New Port Richey approve of all the welding work that has been going on for the last month or so. I hear 17th is looking very good. Gives me a lot of hope for my 27th.

How did it go from his pride and joy to forgotten under tarps? Bummer....

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
I got the phone call this afternoon and one of our own is having a look at the poor thing this evening. 909 may be destined for parts. Yea, 27th has floors but she's in just as bad of shape. I DID hear about the welding reconstruction of 17th today. Evidently the hot-rod custom metal crowd in New Port Richey approve of all the welding work that has been going on for the last month or so. I hear 17th is looking very good. Gives me a lot of hope for my 27th.

That's good to hear that one of our members can at least use some of the rare Series One parts to help restore another. That's probably the best we can hope for this tired old gal. Here's the pics of 909 for the archives:

post-6600-14150801575073_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150801575289_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150801575505_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150801575593_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150801575691_thumb.jpg

post-6600-1415080157582_thumb.jpg

post-6600-1415080157591_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150801576_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150801576102_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150801576205_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.