IGNORED

Your pets

dade280

What kind of pets everyone got. I got a cat who likes to sleep under my Z :) and a veiled chameleon that is a crazy bastard.

Here is a picture of my cat ROFLMAOing. Will post cham pictures a lil later.

kittehcrazyqr4.jpg

and this is him biting me.

kittehbiteae3.jpg

Hes shedding.

Gotta upload too here or else too big. This is Dr.Quinn he gets dark when angry.

What kind of pets everyone got. I got a cat who likes to sleep under my Z :) and a veiled chameleon that is a crazy bastard.

Here is a picture of my cat ROFLMAOing. Will post cham pictures a lil later.

kittehcrazyqr4.jpg

and this is him biting me.

kittehbiteae3.jpg

Hes shedding.

Gotta upload too here or else too big. This is Dr.Quinn he gets dark when angry.

your cat looks playful hahaha

heres my dogs (the bigger one, Jax, is actually mine). this was last winter around march. both German short hairs, the bigger one weighs close to 90 pounds, the breed is only supposed to be around 60-70 pounds, so hes kinda a giant. still thinks hes a puppy though, climbs in the chair with my mom.

post-12749-14150801453568_thumb.jpg

This is a shot of my pig, Gilbert, in July on his 2nd Birthday. He's now a little over 165# and his razor sharp tusks are about 3 inches long. When he was about a year old and 90#, he attacked two dobermans in a neighbor's yard and lost an ear. He is doing everything in his power to get a rematch. He has free range of the house and yard and is a great (clean, loyal, and amazingly smart) companion animal.

post-4540-14150801455087_thumb.jpg

This is Julio, my Chihuahua. I also have a couple cats (Alexander and Gabriel) but I've not got photos of them to post. They are Maine Coon mixes, and outweigh Julio 3 to 1. Alexander weighs in at 17 pounds (muscle and fur) while Julio tips the scale (barely) at 5 1/2 pounds.

Of course Julio thinks he rules the roost ROFL

post-11908-14150801455353_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150801456051_thumb.jpg

Here's Sophia, Sofie for short, named after my Italian great-grandmother. This Sophia's mom was a golden retriever and her dad a chocolate lab. She is smart and has a great temperament. She also thinks she is a lap dog. Sophia rarely barks unless someone is at the door and then she sounds bigger than her 75 pounds. She loves the water and likes the fact we live right on the Okanogan River so she can go swimming any time she wants during the warmer months. She's a bit of a wienie when the water gets too cold. In the photo we are on Vashon Island getting a bit of salt water on the west (spelled wet) side of Washington State.

post-5416-14150801457821_thumb.jpg